Mibahealth provide a full range of fertility investigations for both females and males. It is crucial to receive prompt assessment and diagnosis.
Female Fertility (Pelvic) Scan
This gynecological scan is available to women of a child bearing age and is designed for those undergoing/about to undergo fertility treatment either within the UK or abroad.
We will perform a detailed scan to look at the size shape and condition of the:
- Endometrium (lining of the womb)
- Both Ovaries – with ovulation time estimated
- Pelvic area
Common examples for having this ultrasound scan are:
- Evaluating the wellbeing of the uterus and ovaries before conception
- Estimating the time of ovulation and measuring the endometrial thickness for assisted conception
- Measuring follicles and endometrial thickness prior to private IVF treatment in the UK or abroad
- Detecting the presence of and / or position of an intra uterine contraceptive device (IUCD or Coil)
We will provide a Sonographer report at the time with a Medical Follow Up Recommendation if necessary. We can also provide a CD-ROM of images for ease of emailing to your fertility clinic if required.
Male Fertility Investigations
The majority of male fertility issues relate to sperm disorders so the first step in any investigation is to do a comprehensive semen analysis to establish if the semen sample of the male partner is normal.
We will refer patients for Male fertility Investigations as we do not perform these tests at our location.
We believe that every case is unique and that is why detailed assessments and investigations are required so a personalised care plan can be put together to fit your circumstances.