Pregnancy and baby scans can be the most magical time for parents. They provide you, your family and the midwife, with essential information about the health and development of your baby and also support deeper bonding with your baby.
With top of the range ultrasound equipment our scans produce beautiful clear images, but more importantly, we offer medically supported, private clinical reports and consultations from 6 – 42 weeks These include a wide range of assessment:
- Medically based reassurance checks to confirm live pregnancy
- Checking the condition of the endometrium (uterus)
- Accurate estimate of the baby’s due date
- Confirming the sex of your baby
- Checking your baby’s growth, condition and heartbeat
- Measuring the baby for development assessment
- Checking the position of the placenta and placental blood flow
- Investigating signs and symptoms of complications
An Early Pregnancy Scan provides reassurance in the very early stage of your pregnancy from 6 weeks. <<More Details>>
First trimester dating scan from 11 – 14 weeks gives reassurance by checking the fetus/s and gives an expected due date.
This scan is available from 16 weeks to support mother & baby bonding by assessing development and confirming the gender of the baby. If the baby is older than 22 weeks, the baby’s growth can be measured too.
This scan from 16 – 42 weeks will determine your baby’s estimated weight at the time of the scan and checks position of the placenta which is important to know before your expected due date and the signs for complications.