Making a Difference in People’s Lives through Excellent Patient Care…
MIBA Health is a private polyclinic open to all customers wishing to use our services. Our services include the assessment, diagnosis, and management of illness both physical and mental, health promotion and lifestyle advice, screening and preventative services, personal domiciliary care and other related services.
The business aims to establish itself as a leading provider of health care from its Grade II Listed building on Rodney Street, in the heart of Liverpool’s premier medical district.
The elegant 3-floored building encompasses an array of diagnostic and consultation facilities ensuring that patients coming to see a specialist consultant can have a true “one-stop shop” from consultation to diagnostic tests and then back to consultation – most often on the same day.
We are committed to our core principle of patient–centered care, being healthcare that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs, and values and ensuring that patient values guide all clinical decisions.
To improve the health, well-being and lives of those we care for through the delivery of the highest quality services available.
- Our mission is to fulfil the healthcare needs of our patients by exceeding their expectations for service, quality and value for money.
- We strive to provide an exceptional personalised service, by going the extra mile to create a pleasant experience and satisfactory end result, thereby earning our patient’s long-term loyalty.
- We strive to motivate our employees to provide exceptional service to our patients by supporting their development, providing opportunities for personal growth and amply compensating them for their successes and achievements.
- We believe it is crucial to our success to promote staff to serve as examples of success for others to follow.
- Our goal is to be the best polyclinic Practice in Liverpool.
- Our success will be measured by our satisfied patients and motivated staff, which will bring growth and long-term profitability.
- The clinic is committed to continually improving quality and range of services and manner in which they can be accessed, working in partnership with patients and staff within national and local guidance and regulations.
- The clinic will strive to provide the highest quality, evidence based healthcare to those who are ill, believe themselves to be ill and through the provision of information and screening promote healthy living and prevent ill health.
Aims and Objectives
- To ensure that the provision of services is in a safe, clean and effective environment
- To ensure all staff are appropriately qualified and competent for the roles they undertake and that they are given support, training and equipment to deliver a high quality service.
- To involve the service users in all aspects of their care, reflecting patient choice where possible and including health promotion advice and information on treatment and investigations being offered.
- To provide a high quality medical service to all patients without discrimination.
- To work in partnership with patients, carers and families to ensure a positive patient experience.
- To maintain and promote an organisational structure where all staff and service users are treated with respect and dignity.
- To continuously consider the needs of our service users by listening to what they say, encouraging them to talk to us and supporting and promoting the patient representative group.
- Promote best practice through the utilisation of specialist expertise within the clinic team and externally promoting professional development of all members of the clinic team.
Ethos and Principles
MIBA Health believes that the following statements describe our values which we aim to uphold on a daily basis as part of our service.
We believe all customers receiving care have a right to:
- Be treated as an individual with unique needs and requirements that must be respected and every effort must be made to meet those needs;
- Be cared for by empathetic, caring and capable individuals who are able to meet their needs;
- Be treated equally and no less favourably than others;
- Be met with understanding and respect in relation to their cultural, religious and spiritual beliefs;
- Receive a flexible and responsive service in relation to their healthcare needs;
- Be cared for in an environment that fosters trust, understanding, transparency and support to ensure they feel safe and cared for;
- Be informed about all decisions that affect them and ensure they are supported to have their say;
- Have their privacy both for themselves and their belongings protected and maintained;
- Be support and promoted to think independently and make their own choices;
- Be supported to complain about anything they feel is unfair or unjust and have their complaint listened to and responded to in line with company policy.